+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help, Airbnb host cancelled the accommodation

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
Hi all, booked a place for stay in Toronto for my family thru airbnb but host suddenly cancelled it. Please let me know other reliable and reasonably priced bread and breakfast options in Toronto. Please assist, only a week to start my trip and tensed on how toanage with my baby.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Sudar said:
Hi all, booked a place for stay in Toronto for my family thru airbnb but host suddenly cancelled it. Please let me know other reliable and reasonably priced bread and breakfast options in Toronto. Please assist, only a week to start my trip and tensed on how toanage with my baby.
Hi
I just made a reservation with Whitehall suites. They have private kitchen/ laundry/ bathrooms. Slightly expensive, but I guess is better for families with kids.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thrissookkaran said:
Hi
I just made a reservation with Whitehall suites. They have private kitchen/ laundry/ bathrooms. Slightly expensive, but I guess is better for families with kids.
How much are you paying? For the OP, I just check it, this is not available for next week. :eek:

Sudar

Sep 21, 2015
Thank you guys, I managed to find something in airbnb. Additionally I have got travel insurance that covers airbnb.The rogue host put up his listing for much higher price again.

Basically he cancelled it so he could get more money. I got stressed out but I learnt my lesson.

I paid about $150/night for a one bedroom condo.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
steaky said:
How much are you paying? For the OP, I just check it, this is not available for next week. :eek:
I am paying close to CAD 150 per night (~800 + cleaning fee+ tax) for a two bedroom apartment.