+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need expert openion

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Assalam-o-Alikum & Eid Mubarak to all,
I am new one to this forum hope some one will help me as i am MBA Finance got admission in LSBF at Toronto now after completion all documents and scored 5 in ielts i have submitted file through fedex on 25 Aug and my LOA date is 31 October what you thing how much chances have in getting visa. :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehmoodi said:
Assalam-o-Alikum & Eid Mubarak to all,
I am new one to this forum hope some one will help me as i am MBA Finance got admission in LSBF at Toronto now after completion all documents and scored 5 in ielts i have submitted file through fedex on 25 Aug and my LOA date is 31 October what you thing how much chances have in getting visa. :)
With 5.0 IELTS, I think its going to be "little tough".

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
it's better you deffer your intake and send new LOA as soon as possible else you will get refusal.

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Thanks ramzero,
Actively i got admission in ACCA at LSBF my classes will start on 2nd Feb,2012 but due to scored 5 band in ielts i also got admission in English language 3 months diploma there at LSBF which classes will start on 31 October and my LOA is 31 October,so after this information what you think your co operation will be high appreciated.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mehmoodi said:
Thanks ramzero,
Actively i got admission in ACCA at LSBF my classes will start on 2nd Feb,2012 but due to scored 5 band in ielts i also got admission in English language 3 months diploma there at LSBF which classes will start on 31 October and my LOA is 31 October,so after this information what you think your co operation will be high appreciated.
as you told me that your MBA finance .. You can clam exemption from ACCA maximum 7papers depend on your qualification

I also applied for LSBF but on my LOA it's mention classes will start from 22nd of Feb . . you better check it again

I didn't show Ielts as LSBF ask me to submit Ielts or English Profession Letter from your University from where you did bachelors so I submit that and the same letter i submit for visa no objection was made on that . .

So If there is any process to refund your fee go ahead for English Language course

Furthermore, ACCA market in Canada is zero no one know about ACCA . . In Canada CGA rock as they prefer there qualification so you better transfer your credit on the basis of your MBA in CGA for more information visit http://www.cga-domore.org

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Thanks ramzero,
as i told you i done scored up to 5 band require for LSBF is 5.5 due to 5 scored band i got admission also in english professional course which classes will start from 31 october and ACCA classes will start from February session.i have submit file on 25 August to CHC,i thing i can change course there and will convert it to CGA.what you thing about my visa chances...?

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
mehmoodi said:
Thanks ramzero,
as i told you i done scored up to 5 band require for LSBF is 5.5 due to 5 scored band i got admission also in english professional course which classes will start from 31 october and ACCA classes will start from February session.i have submit file on 25 August to CHC,i thing i can change course there and will convert it to CGA.what you thing about my visa chances...?
If your planning to reach canada in Oct than the chances is 50 50 because as you applied nearly end of Aug and on Monday embassy will be open again so count it from Sept and it take 2 months in verifying your case after that they call you for medical still it's your luck dude applicants get visa in 2month also but on average basis the whole process take 3 to 4month . .

For February intake yes this the right time to apply . .

Yes you can get admission in CGA but I don't know will LSBF refund your fees or not.