20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Greetings to all...

I have applied for a TRV two months back and was very hopeful to have my application processed under Can+ program because i have a 10 year Multiple visa to USA and travelled in 2013 but surprisingly rejected my TRV just because i don't have valid reason to travel. Now i am looking for a person who is kind enough to invite me to canada. I can pay $$ if someone is ready to do so. I want to visit there to have a vacation with my gf but she can't sponsor me as she just went to canada 1 month ago on study visa. i don't have any relative or someone known who can sponsor me. Please let me know here or you can send me message as well.

Hope to have a favourable reply from you guys.

Thank You.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if you'll get any responses to this post

No one will provide their passport/immigration status/financial details to a stranger.... not even for money and definitely not in Canada.

You may want to make a detailed itinerary + prove you have the finances for this visit + make provisional hotel bookings (which can be confirmed after the TRV is granted) + provide solid reasons/ties to return to India

All the best :)

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
I only have this option to visit there. I don't have any travel history on hotel reservations. That's why I am asking for it.

AUTO102

May 19, 2015
sahilarora2003 said:
Greetings to all...

I have applied for a TRV two months back and was very hopeful to have my application processed under Can+ program because i have a 10 year Multiple visa to USA and travelled in 2013 but surprisingly rejected my TRV just because i don't have valid reason to travel. Now i am looking for a person who is kind enough to invite me to canada. I can pay $$ if someone is ready to do so. I want to visit there to have a vacation with my gf but she can't sponsor me as she just went to canada 1 month ago on study visa. i don't have any relative or someone known who can sponsor me. Please let me know here or you can send me message as well.

Hope to have a favourable reply from you guys.

Thank You.
Either you are not being honest or you are trying to defraud.. no one in their right mind will take responsibility of a stranger and deal with this... your gf is here and has valid Student Visa; doesn't matter she has been here for 1 month or 1 year..

I suggest you follow Bryanna's instructions in the above post.

As far as meeting your gf - your other option might be flying to USA since you have US VISA and she can get a US visa easily and meet you there..