AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
My sister who is 38 years old married with 2 daughters wants to apply as international student. she is trying to get admission in Medical laboratory Technician so she will be able to apply for Immigration after her studies and experience in Canada. She has no prior experience in this field.

My question is will 1 year course ok to applya nd get immigration after studies

how much money should she have to show in her account if she comes with whole family

can she bring her hubby and kids with her? if yes,,, what are the chances of getting visa for whole family

or better to apply alone first

she wants to get settle in Alberta in future as my brothers are there.

she has no issues with accomodation.

what is the future or job opportunities for Medical Laboratory Techs

Kindly help me to answer my questions plzzzzz

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missworld13 said:
My sister who is 38 years old married with 2 daughters wants to apply as international student. she is trying to get admission in Medical laboratory Technician so she will be able to apply for Immigration after her studies and experience in Canada. She has no prior experience in this field.

how much money should she have to show in her account if she comes with whole family

can she bring her hubby and kids with her? if yes,,, what are the chances of getting visa for whole family

Step by step answer.......

Yes....one year course is enough but strongly advice you to go for two year as it leads to 3 year WP ,, and she get more time to find In her field.....

If she is outside from india or china ... She have to show the fees and living expenses of the year she going to study...

It will be better to apply alone for study.....

Alberta is one of the best place for employment in Canada but you native can tell better about tecchn

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

missworld13 said:

Your post clearly demonstrate that applicant has no intention to be a genuine student. Chances are slim to none.