+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice regarding Bullying?

coolkid800

Nov 19, 2011
I am new to this forum...I am studying in Canada over an year now and I have been bullied by my classmate who is from the same country as i am..The bullying has reached an extreme point where my classmate just sit's near me and slowly start to torture me with his verbal abuse. I really do not want to ASSAULT HIM as this can get me deported from Canada but what can i do...I just want to stay away from him and thats all what i want..I tried to ignore him and even listen to the crap he tells me just so he can stay away from me, What can i do in Canada, i dont have any relatives here to help me out, i am all by myself...

Should i talk to the college about it? And if anyone knows, what are the possible steps that the college can take to prevent my harassment.? Ideas?

Thanks
Jamie.

hbic

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
new york
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-jul-2010
AOR Received.
07-dec-2010
File Transfer...
05-apr-2011
Med's Request
20-jul-2011
Med's Done....
03-aug-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-sep-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-sep-2011
LANDED..........
07-oct-2011
well, you can go to student counsil to seek advise. im sure there is disciplinary measures in the school.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Write an "email" to the student councillor explaining the situation. Be specific and to the point.
2. From now onwards, document each incident with date, time, and all specific details. As much details as possible. (This will help u to screw him legally)
3. Don't ever think of assault or anything like that. Avoid verbal altercations too.

Step 1 would most probably resolve the situation. If u want to screw him fully and get even with him then go for step 2 and visit a police station with all documents.

Don't take any s h i t from anyone. The more u take it, the more the other guy will give it to you. Know what your rights are.

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Try to record on your mobile what he is telling you.

londonOntario said:
1. Write an "email" to the student councillor explaining the situation. Be specific and to the point.
2. From now onwards, document each incident with date, time, and all specific details. As much details as possible. (This will help u to screw him legally)
3. Don't ever think of assault or anything like that. Avoid verbal altercations too.

Step 1 would most probably resolve the situation. If u want to screw him fully and get even with him then go for step 2 and visit a police station with all documents.

Don't take any s h i t from anyone. The more u take it, the more the other guy will give it to you. Know what your rights are.