+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a job with a sponsorship

Wisha

Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone,
I am from Pakistan and want to apply for the Child caregiver/Nanny/Babysitter in Canada. I have 6 years of experience in the field and want to pursue my career in Canada.
A family visa is my first priority. I also have applied through different forums but the only issue I am facing is that sponsorship.
Kindly help and reply with the solution or is there any employer who is in need of a good reliable and trustworthy person for their children can contact me any time.
It will be very appreciatable.
Thank you
Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am from Pakistan and want to apply for the Child caregiver/Nanny/Babysitter in Canada. I have 6 years of experience in the field and want to pursue my career in Canada.
A family visa is my first priority. I also have applied through different forums but the only issue I am facing is that sponsorship.
Kindly help and reply with the solution or is there any employer who is in need of a good reliable and trustworthy person for their children can contact me any time.
It will be very appreciatable.
Thank you
Regards
There is not such thing a sponsorship. Don’t know what a family visa is.

You need to do your own job search on Canadian websites. The program for caregivers only opens up once a year on January 1 and is full within a couple of days. So you have time to find an employer with job offer. In the meantime, get your education assessed and take IELTS. So read and research the link about requirements you must meet. Processing is about 3 years.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

Wisha

Jan 31, 2023
Thank you so much for your reply.
A family visa means that if I get a job in Canada, my employer will sponsor my spouse and children too, which happens in many programs.
Now if that caregiver program is no more, what should I do now?
Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply.
A family visa means that if I get a job in Canada, my employer will sponsor my spouse and children too, which happens in many programs.
Now if that caregiver program is no more, what should I do now?
Thank you
The program is still available but the caregiver stream only opens each year on January 1. So you have lots of time to find an employer with job offer and get all your documentation in order. No such thing as a family visa. Your employer is not sponsoring your family but you apply with your job offer and documentation and include your family in your application.

You can look at immigration programs based on your age, education, language and skilled work experience. Read through the IRCC website. You need to show proof of funds for the number of people in your family.

How old are your children? How many? You need to consider your own funds to support your family. Relocating to Canada is expensive so want to show that you can settle in Canada. An employer is not supporting or sponsoring your family members.

Last edited:

Wisha

Jan 31, 2023
The program is still available but the caregiver stream only opens each year on January 1. So you have lots of time to find an employer with job offer and get all your documentation in order. No such thing as a family visa. Your employer is not sponsoring your family but you apply with your job offer and documentation and include your family in your application.

You can look at immigration programs based on your age, education, language and skilled work experience. Read through the IRCC website. You need to show proof of funds for the number of people in your family.

How old are your children? How many? You need to consider your own funds to support your family. Relocating to Canada is expensive so want to show that you can settle in Canada. An employer is not supporting or sponsoring your family members.
I have 2 kids 22 and 17 respectively

Wisha

Jan 31, 2023
So your 22 is no longer your dependent. Your child has to immigrate on his/her own merits so is not included in your application.
Okay it means 22 year old can only apply study visa but the 17-year-old is still can be included in application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay it means 22 year old can only apply study visa but the 17-year-old is still can be included in application.
Your 22 child can get admission to a college or university, get accepted, pay first year tuition and then apply for a study permit. Your child will have to show a minimum of $10k to support studies after paying tuition. Program must build on education and show career advancement. Or your child becomes educated and get a skilled job in home country, and then try to immigrate through immigration programs.

Your 17 can be included in the application. Given long processing times your child will have graduated from high school so will need study permit if planning on post secondary. He/she is not eligible for domestic tuition until becoming PR which could be years 4-5 years from now. And that may be a low estimate as you need a job offer and need to apply on January 1 2024. If you don’t you wait another year. Processing from January 1 2024 could be around 36 months.

So your focus is getting a job offer, getting all your documentation ready (IELTS, ECA) and being ready to submit on January 1.

Last edited: