+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDEB required documents for dental exam in Canada

Dr. Yousif

Feb 25, 2019
Hi all
Regarding the Ndeb document
Is it mandatory to send the original dental degree and academic transcript or copies of those would be enough?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi all
Regarding the Ndeb document
Is it mandatory to send the original dental degree and academic transcript or copies of those would be enough?
Hey Dr. Same boat here, for the transcripts they need the original directly sent from the faculty. For the dental degree i could not find an answer until now. So if you did please can you tell me what happened? Thank you

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hey Dr. Same boat here, for the transcripts they need the original directly sent from the faculty. For the dental degree i could not find an answer until now. So if you did please can you tell me what happened? Thank you
Hi Doctor, I hope you read this post.. I want to send my dental degree and I am afraid it may get lost!! I have the same question do they need the original degree?!! What did you do? Did you send your original degree?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi Doctor, I hope you read this post.. I want to send my dental degree and I am afraid it may get lost!! I have the same question do they need the original degree?!! What did you do? Did you send your original degree?
Hello my friend, hope you are doing fine. Yes I did send my dental degree but with DHL to make sure not to lose it and recommended to keep a track. They got it and after they are done with it they send it back to an address you provide on your profile

Reactions: nedaa

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hello my friend, hope you are doing fine. Yes I did send my dental degree but with DHL to make sure not to lose it and recommended to keep a track. They got it and after they are done with it they send it back to an address you provide on your profile
Hi Dr., thanks a lot for your reply. I think I'll be doing the same then. Thanks again and wish you luck

Reactions: Socceros