+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name printed wrongly on the Medical forms Just Received

chinna

Mar 1, 2010
Hi Friends,

I got my medical Forms from Buffalo CIC office on Monday 11/15/10, I noticed that there is a printing error on my Wife medical forms.

Can any body suggest me what to do? and does this make a delay in my case

How much time does it take at the medical office for a Medicals of 4 people?

Please let me know abt what to do for the medical forms corrections??

Thanks in Advance, Early response is highly appreciated

Thanks

reziak14

Dec 13, 2010
Have the same problem too, my husband's surname was misspelled, what I did was, I faxed a letter with a copy of the MEdical Request Form together with his passport copy. In addition, I also sent the letter to CIC to make sure they will get it. But I have no idea if we can proceed with the medical using the form with misspelled name or we need to wait for the correct one. Can anyone help us please?

Also I want to ask what date is the basis of the 60 days they're giving us to get our medicals done. Is it the date on the letter of Confirmation or the date when we received the letter? Mine was confirmed last Nov. 1 but I just received the medical request Dec 13. Please help?

imran007

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121(University Professor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
Nomination.....
17-04-10
AOR Received.
23-04-10
hi
i have same problem.
my son gender was written female in medical papers... we done the medicals and sent a letter to CHC about the mistake ..but then also we receive landing papers with wrong gender.

We sent our passport and papers back and now receive the corrected papers and passports...

reziak14

Dec 13, 2010
Thanks IMRAN007:) So you mean to say that we can still proceed with the medical? How long does it took them before they can correct the error?

US2IND2CAN

Nov 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-3-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
3-6-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
3-6-2010
Med's Done....
8-7-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3-6-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-2-2011
LANDED..........
22-4-2011
reziak14 said:
Have the same problem too, my husband's surname was misspelled, what I did was, I faxed a letter with a copy of the MEdical Request Form together with his passport copy. In addition, I also sent the letter to CIC to make sure they will get it. But I have no idea if we can proceed with the medical using the form with misspelled name or we need to wait for the correct one. Can anyone help us please?

Also I want to ask what date is the basis of the 60 days they're giving us to get our medicals done. Is it the date on the letter of Confirmation or the date when we received the letter? Mine was confirmed last Nov. 1 but I just received the medical request Dec 13. Please help?
Hi guys, I had the same problem. I enquired with CHC, New Delhi and they told me that I can use the same forms as long as the DMP will accept. The DMP can check your passport and make a correction on the medical form and sign. I did the same and my medical was accepted.
About the date, the 60 days starts from the date on the letter. Not the date of delivery by the postal service. Requesting for new medical forms will mean that you will have to make a formal request for date extension too and that can delay your processing by atleast a month to two.
So I would advise you to check with your DMP and mention about the name mis spelled, then take an appointment and get your medical done as soon as you can.

reziak14

Dec 13, 2010
Thanks US2IND2CAN:) Got a reply from CIC that I can still use the form:) and we will be doing our medical next week:) Hope to receive the passport request the soonest possible time:) thanks again:)