+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Naija work permit applicants only

Duuugoo

Nov 6, 2020
Pls if you are from Nigeria and you applied for work permit...let's gather hereto know the way forword

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I just got this now:

Dear Name

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja OC on 11/20/2020 9:03:09 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Abuja OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria

Regards,

VFS Global

Does anyone know how long it will take IRCC to affix the visa and return it to VFS?

Reactions: DaRex

DaRex

Oct 8, 2020
Hi
I also applied from Canada for a work permit for m husband and I haven’t gotten any response since July I m worried sick ... I am on a closed work permit currently

Duuugoo

Nov 6, 2020
Hi
I also applied from Canada for a work permit for m husband and I haven’t gotten any response since July I m worried sick ... I am on a closed work permit currently
Hi pls check the thrend,this is for Naija applicants only,you can check foreign workers(inland) am sure you will get a reply or SOWP,and also people that applied in Feb or March have not heard anything...