+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my work permit to canada was refused

Mar 20, 2010
HI to all,
I need help, my work permit application was refused.It says i didnt satisfy the visa officer that i will leave Canada after my authorized stay there because i didnt demonstrate economic ties my intention to return here and the bonefides of the application process do not appear credible.I was hired in direct with my employer as a Farm Labour for 8 months,im single
Im so down now coz all my dreams to help my family and to give them a good life was turn into water.
I really need help,what will i do.
Thanks

csic_student

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I always raise this concern in the class. As a matter of fact I am going to send an email to the Minister regarding this. On one breath we say that foreign workers/students can apply for a PR after one year and we have other programs in place like PNP, CEC etc. If thats the case, then why would the visa officer refuse the case based on no ties with the home country?
If the LMO is neutral or positive, that means that particular person will be able to settle in Canada economically. Then why are we so concerned that they should have a piece of land or bank balance in the country of origin?
Balony! Thats what IRPA is.....!!!!!!
Bereaucracy Rules..All over the world. In a very nicer way in Canada!!!!!!!!!

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
i know how you feel,,,thats was my denial too the first time i applied for my visa,,andthen through this forum i was able to survive and get my visa,,now im in canada,,,

you just have to show them a strong proof that you have your reason of going back in your country once your visa expire,,send pictures of your family,assets if you have,cars and a letter of intent-you know explaining what do you want to do in canada and why are u going in canada and your plan after your contract,,,,,

good luck

Mar 20, 2010
Hi thanks so much for the reply and sympathy.
Im really so down as of the moment coz im 31 now and strating i finished college i dream of going abroad but no opportunity yet.And i said before that i wont marry yet so that i can easily go abroad but now the single has the big problem of going out to work abroad.But u gave me an idea and thank u so much.
I will follow your advise
thanks and God bless

Mar 20, 2010
Thank u so much for the reply
Im gina 31 here in Phil.I dont have any intention there but to work and to give my family a better future.What's the used of working hard there if i wont come back here in phil, this is my world and my life is here.I cant stop feeling down.I thought its my golden opportunity already that comes in my life but still i felt im not for Canada.I just dont know why so hard for the single to go there.
Thank u so much for the concern

Mar 20, 2010
Hello Jomarcabiles
Thank you so much
U really gave me hope.Hope like u i will also survive for this problem.I know going to canada is a great help for my poverty.I dont have any intention to go there but to help my family.All along, i think i would remain single to go there so that its easy to go there but i was surprised that being single is the most difficult one to go Canada.I would follow your advise ,hope to hear u always.
U have any email or ym?please help me

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
gina_Philippines said:
Thank u so much for the reply
Im gina 31 here in Phil.I dont have any intention there but to work and to give my family a better future.What's the used of working hard there if i wont come back here in phil, this is my world and my life is here.I cant stop feeling down.I thought its my golden opportunity already that comes in my life but still i felt im not for Canada.I just dont know why so hard for the single to go there.
Thank u so much for the concern
Hi,

I don't know where to start because you gave the result of your application but not much about the background. How did you find your prospective employer? Was there a LMO sent to you? What was your experience on the job you're taking on. 'Not satisfying the officer you'll leave Canada after the job is over" is just one of the reasons for the refusal. The officer doubted something (sorry something I can not understand, latin e), questioned the credibility of something.

hedge74

Apr 9, 2010
Need help, please....
My application for temporary work permit was refused with the following reasons 1. That I will not leave Canada by the end of my contract because you have demonstrated non-compliance with the terms and conditions of a Canadian visa issued to you. 2. I am not satisfied of the bona fides of your claimed experience related to your Canadian occupation. I had a Multiple entry TRV which expired last Sept. 04, 2009. Yearly, I had been visiting my parents and sisters in Calgary. On my last visit, I had a job offer and since the employer needed me to work for him as soon as possible, he got a positive LMO. So with a LMO, job offer/contract, we went to the Coutts border.(That was on the 2nd week of August 2009) Unfortunately, the visa officer was requiring me to get a medical. If I can't provide the medical results before my TRV expires, I had to leave Canada on or before Sept 4. Since, it will be impossible for me to provide the medical result on such a short notice, I decided to go back to the Philippines. But I had the medical in Alberta before I left since I have the file number and the request for medical. I submit again my application to CIC Manila, and they send me a medical request but I informed them I had my medical done already in Calgary. I'm planning to reapply again. Questions: How soon can I reapply? How can I defend my case about the "non-compliance with the terms and conditions of a Canadian visa issued to me? My would be employer is willing to help me but we both don't know whats the next step when I reapply. What documents whould I provide for my reapplication?:-[