+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife going for study, can i go along on spouse visa and work?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Dear friends
i wd like to know a info from you ..
is it possible to get a student visa after acceptance to an university, if the person lodge an application of PNP for immigration? while the immigration is in process..
Best regards

PallavIthakur

Jun 17, 2018
Hello..
I am from India, I am married and we have little kid as well... now me and my husband are planning to settle in Canada. I want to come there at study visa.

I have a post graduation diploma in cosmetology.

I want to know few things before we apply for canada:

1. Which study/course is best for me which can help in settling in canada.
2. What is his chances on getting spouse visa along with me (with kid as well) ? When should he apply?
3. Can he get work permit as well?
4. How long can he work in canada?
5. How to get job in Canada?

Please advice.

Thanks
Pallavi

Last edited:
May 24, 2019
Hello..
I am from India, I am married and we have little kid as well... now me and my husband are planning to settle in Canada. I want to come there at study visa.

I have a post graduation diploma in cosmetology.

I want to know few things before we apply for canada:

1. Which study/course is best for me which can help in settling in canada.
2. What is his chances on getting spouse visa along with me (with kid as well) ? When should he apply?
3. Can he get work permit as well?
4. How long can he work in canada?
5. How to get job in Canada?

Please advice.

Thanks
Pallavi
www . cic . gc . ca/english/study/work-spouse.asp, upper mentioned link will help you ans answer your queries.

Thor1995

Mar 18, 2020
Hello, my wife has got temporary visa where she will be studying in one of the institution. And we got married after she got visa. Due to Covid she is not able to fly there. Also, I would like to apply as a dependent for Canada with her. What can be done for this? Please guide me.