+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Husband Hasn't received AOR for Jan 2020 app. Need some reaasurance

lisazhu94

Oct 6, 2019
Hi All,

My husband and I are in a little bit of a worry. We've been checking the tracker non-stop for months. We've noticed that people who have submitted their application in January have been receiving their AOR, but we haven't yet.

We sent our Inland Spousal Sponsorship Application (Toronto) on January 21 and was received on Jan 22nd. Someone else from the same city and time has received their AOR and we are getting worried.

We have also moved condo beginning of March and have not a clue if our application has been sent back. We went back to our old residence to check frequently, however they now return packages to original destination for those who are not registered with the condo. Because of that, we really have no way to tell if the application has been returned. Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we don't know who to turn to for help and who to contact. If anyone can help to give us peace of mind, that would be appreciated.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Send a webform with your information. That's the only way to talk to anyone right now it seems. Send as much detail as possible.

Reactions: OverIt and scylla

salmonarm

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi All,

My husband and I are in a little bit of a worry. We've been checking the tracker non-stop for months. We've noticed that people who have submitted their application in January have been receiving their AOR, but we haven't yet.

We sent our Inland Spousal Sponsorship Application (Toronto) on January 21 and was received on Jan 22nd. Someone else from the same city and time has received their AOR and we are getting worried.

We have also moved condo beginning of March and have not a clue if our application has been sent back. We went back to our old residence to check frequently, however they now return packages to original destination for those who are not registered with the condo. Because of that, we really have no way to tell if the application has been returned. Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we don't know who to turn to for help and who to contact. If anyone can help to give us peace of mind, that would be appreciated.
I wouldn't comepare your case to others' too much, it will cause a lot of stress. If your webform request is taking a while, then you can look over your documnents to make sure you didn't make any mistakes. That seem to be the only thing you can do to comfort yourself while you wait.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi All,

I think you don't have to worry everything will be fine, my husband submitted my application in November till now no AOR. Am still waiting on them. Hope it shall be well it really stressful and frustrating but God is in control.

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi All,

I think you don't have to worry everything will be fine, my husband submitted my application in November till now no AOR. Am still waiting on them. Hope it shall be well it really stressful and frustrating but God is in control.