+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My GCKEY account is locked please help I’m in trouble.

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello
My GCKEY account is locked after i answered all security questions wrong.
We are trying to link application with new account but it can’t be done because I have submitted my study visa application for Grade 12 Secondary school and it is asking for DLI(Designated Learning Institution) and schools are designated their so they don’t have designated umber mentioned in their website (IRCC) please help me with this I’m in deep trouble.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello
My GCKEY account is locked after i answered all security questions wrong.
We are trying to link application with new account but it can’t be done because I have submitted my study visa application for Grade 12 Secondary school and it is asking for DLI(Designated Learning Institution) and schools are designated their so they don’t have designated umber mentioned in their website (IRCC) please help me with this I’m in deep trouble.
If you lost your GCKey username, you will have to create a new GCKey. If you create a new GCKey you can access an application by linking t

aqibaqib363

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
If you lost your GCKey username, you will have to create a new GCKey. If you create a new GCKey you can access an application by linking t
I want to link to other account but it is asking for DLI number and I have applied for 12 grade as a international student. All secondary schools are designated so they don't have their DLI numbers in their website please help me with this.

Richarduc

May 22, 2022
I want to link to other account but it is asking for DLI number and I have applied for 12 grade as a international student. All secondary schools are designated so they don't have their DLI numbers in their website please help me with this.
Hello, I am also having the same issue. I am trying to link my account and I applied to a secondary school so I dont have a DLI number. Please were you able to link your account and how dis you do it please