My friend just coming from interview with citizenship judge,usefull information

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all,
Yesterday was my friends interview with ,citizenship judge
He just has come frome interview, the judge was polite but, he asked him
All his life, during his life in canada,speciely in those three years, which he applied citizenship on
Base, he asked all his documents like bank statements, bussines lease,house lease, bills,checked his paasport evry thing, that they hed through rq request,already,so if they dought they ask evry think even evry single receipt,which we cant emegin
,he hed issude rq.......in 2009,,,,,, this year he received a letter to come for intetview to the
Judge,,,,,,,
This is advise to evry single person who has to apply in feuture, plz prepare your documents strongly....
he hasn,t done jobes in canada,,,,,,just besuniss,,so plz,
1 Go to docter ones in a month,to genrate y rec..
2 if y pass road test keep the rec.
3 anything official documents keep it plz.
4 do job even part time.....if y can.
Now a days there is a cold war between cic officials and fruad people....and you know guys
We people who are honest ...have to prove inspit of ..that we r innocent.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Thank you very much for so useful info.

Winnipeg-mb

Aug 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
love bird 43 said:
HI all,
Yesterday was my friends interview with ,citizenship judge
He just has come frome interview, the judge was polite but, he asked him
All his life, during his life in canada,speciely in those three years, which he applied citizenship on
Base, he asked all his documents like bank statements, bussines lease,house lease, bills,checked his paasport evry thing, that they hed through rq request,already,so if they dought they ask evry think even evry single receipt,which we cant emegin
,he hed issude rq.......in 2009,,,,,, this year he received a letter to come for intetview to the
Judge,,,,,,,
This is advise to evry single person who has to apply in feuture, plz prepare your documents strongly....
he hasn,t done jobes in canada,,,,,,just besuniss,,so plz,
1 Go to docter ones in a month,to genrate y rec..
2 if y pass road test keep the rec.
3 anything official documents keep it plz.
4 do job even part time.....if y can.
Now a days there is a cold war between cic officials and fruad people....and you know guys
We people who are honest ...have to prove inspit of ..that we r innocent.

Thank you very much love bird 43, I am in queue for judge interview. I got and submitted RQ in 10/2012

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI GUYS,
today i am giving the reason why rq issue even we do, just one
trevell,or trip outside canada,
the reason ,,, As we know cbsa has no system to do immigration stamps on passports when we do exit from any airport of canada.
For example if a person who is , ( self employed or unemployed,or a private counsaltant ) ,leaves country even 6 monthes before he is going to apply
citizenship ,when he comes back even after saveral weeks, cbsa puts stamps and keeps record officialy of a person who enters in the canada .
When the person applies a citizenship, then cic checks the information on the resedent saveralcalculator,they assume that, the applicant ( may be has just arrived in canada according to the cbsa record,and entry passport stamps,or mention soin resident calcluat
Found that the person may be lies that he may hav left the country sience he got hi pr card, or many monthes ago because they dont have, ,,,,,,,,THE EXIT RECORDs,,,,,so the reason is anybody who has left canada years ago, he can easily claim that,,,i just arrive in canada ,you cic guys can check my,,,cbsa record or check passport stamps record,therefore, to avoid these things, they ask eveything ,like bank account,,,,statements,job rec, tax rec,dr rec etc.............so, ,,,we have to decide what we need to do ...best of luck guys.