+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Express entry profile got changed automatically after I received the ITA

folk321

Feb 23, 2018
Hello Friends,
I have received my ITA and I have recently noticed that my express entry (EE) profile is locked and all the sections are having the note written TRANSMITTED next to them but for the work history section its still showing IN PROGRESS. I dont know if this is a bug of the system or was the work history section not answered completely before submitting the EE profile into the pool. Few people said if the work history section was not completely filled then my EE profile wouldnt have been submitted into the pool and hence I wouldnt have received a Nomination & an ITA. I am getting a thought to decline my ITA and my EE profile will get unlocked and hence I can edit my EE profile. But I really donno if this is required to do.
I am afraid that CIC might reject my PR application saying they noticed IN PROGRESS status for my work history section in my EE profile.
IS ANYONE ELSE FACING THIS PROBLEM??? KINDLY HELP ME OUT.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello Friends,
I have received my ITA and I have recently noticed that my express entry (EE) profile is locked and all the sections are having the note written TRANSMITTED next to them but for the work history section its still showing IN PROGRESS. I dont know if this is a bug of the system or was the work history section not answered completely before submitting the EE profile into the pool. Few people said if the work history section was not completely filled then my EE profile wouldnt have been submitted into the pool and hence I wouldnt have received a Nomination & an ITA. I am getting a thought to decline my ITA and my EE profile will get unlocked and hence I can edit my EE profile. But I really donno if this is required to do.
I am afraid that CIC might reject my PR application saying they noticed IN PROGRESS status for my work history section in my EE profile.
IS ANYONE ELSE FACING THIS PROBLEM??? KINDLY HELP ME OUT.
Your Express Entry profile has served its purpose if you received an ITA. Just fill out the portion correctly in the eAPR form. Don't worry about it.