+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Brother Getting Mail from Canada Please tell us if this is fake or Scam?

mmohite

Oct 23, 2017
As Below.
Respected sir

Thank you for your rewards, i am glad to work with you .
What is the next procedure i have to do ,

On 17 Oct 2017 11:27 pm, "James Armstrong family" <jamesarmstrongestates@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Nagsen

We are really happy with good news received from our immigration lawyer over the completion of your job file approval with our Citizenship and Immigration Commission office.

This is to notify you that we have forwarded all the necessary required supporting documents to our immigration lawyer to contact our embassy in your country to have an immigration Attorney assigned from our home office here in Canada, to defend your file at the designated Canadian High Commission office in your country India.

Also know that your file has been grouped under diplomatic preference through our efforts by providing all the necessary required documents to our sectors that are concerned with foreign workers through our company immigration lawyer, that's why you will not experience any difficulties on getting your visa and your work permit, all the necessary approval has been done.

An Immigration Attorney has been assigned from our immigration home office to guide you through and get your visa and work permit without any delay nor denial on your visa and work permit and permanent residency acquisition.

You are hereby instructed to contact the Appointed Immigration Attorney in our embassy in your country, through the contact details sent from the Citizenship and Immigration Services office. He will be contacting you as well

We have just gotten your approval letter and we want you to start your visa and work permit processing there in your country without any delay because the company want you to be here as soon as possible

Make sure you contact the Immigration Attorney with immediate urgency as regardi ng your visa and work permit process and attend to your file processing fees according to instructions. Attend to your processing details as instructed

Keep us informed with every development on your visa and work permit over there, in other to confirm your flight ticket without any delay.

Find the attached file to download letter from our Citizenship and Immigration Service. The contact information of the officer in charge to work on and represent your file processing.

You are to forward a copy of this attached file to the officer for confirmation of your file number as I have been informed.

Regards

James Armstrong (Jr.)

+14378881151