+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple entry PRTD

algdantes

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
The PRTD isn't worthless if you were able to renter the country. The problem is that many other things require the PR card... which takes time.
Thanks. That's reassuring. It is taking some time but I'm alright with it. It's been more than two months, can't be that much longer now.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
@algdantes did you process your PRTD in Makati City, PH office? Do you know how long it takes them to process PRTD for residents who has more than 730 days in Canada? Thanks!

algdantes

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
@algdantes did you process your PRTD in Makati City, PH office? Do you know how long it takes them to process PRTD for residents who has more than 730 days in Canada? Thanks!
Hi, my PRTD was processed at the same place you submit visitor visa applications in Makati (vfs, if I remember correctly). Mine took around three weeks to process and was well within the estimated processing times for regular non-H&C cases. Yours would probably take around the same time.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Hello,

I had landed in Canada at April 2017 as a permanent resident and due to compulsory reasons; I had to leave Canada in May 2017, before receiving my PR card.

now I wish to apply for a PRTD & return back in December, how much troubling my case will be & what are the chances that my application could be rejected?

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hello I just got pr in Canada and I haven’t received my pr card yet and i have to go to India.... i want to know that can I apply prtd in Canada before i go to India mens while I’m in Canada ( can wait few weeks, but can’t wait 3 months to get pr card) I read it somewhere that prtd have to be applied overseas is that true? So i have to apply in chc India ? Or i can get it before I leave Canada (as i will be telling visa officer that i have to go urgently before I receive pr card) ? Please advise what to do ? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello I just got pr in Canada and I haven’t received my pr card yet and i have to go to India.... i want to know that can I apply prtd in Canada before i go to India mens while I’m in Canada ( can wait few weeks, but can’t wait 3 months to get pr card) I read it somewhere that prtd have to be applied overseas is that true? So i have to apply in chc India ? Or i can get it before I leave Canada (as i will be telling visa officer that i have to go urgently before I receive pr card) ? Please advise what to do ? Thanks

You will have to apply when you go to India. There is no problem you can do a soft landing and return to India before you get your PR card.

rekhasagar79

Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends I am Dr. Rekha Arya Consultant Psychologist, India.. I have a query regarding PR process Canada. I have sent my transcripts to WES Canada for evaluation through a Consultancy in India and some more requirements came from WES as my Consultancy is saying, and important thing is that I don't have my mail address and password which has been created by the Consultancy due to this I am not able to see my actual status, and the Consultancy is not sharing the password and WES account address to me. Kindly help me in this regard weahter I can send a new fresh application to WES or not or where and to whom I can right about this I am really very disappointed please help my reference no. is 3347070 on wes. Regards Rekha