+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MS Admission Help Required

Dec 29, 2013
Hi everyone.
I need your assistance. I am from Pakistan. I have completed my BS electrical engineering from Pakistan with CGPA of 2.57/4.0. I know it is very low, but now I want to continue my studies and do Masters in Electrical/computer engineering from the following countries:

1. Canada
2. Australia
3. Sweden
4. Germany
5. Switzerland
6. France
7. "IF" not possible in above 6, the other European country with good reputation (which guarantee that I would get a nice job after completing my MS)

My preferences (keeping in view my 2.57/4.0 GPA) are
1. If some university (obviously from the above mentioned countries_it should be understood throughout my chat) offer me scholarships (so that I don't have to pay tuition fees etc.)?
2. If scholarship isn't possible, then if I can get supervision of some professor?
3. If supervision is also not possible, then the universities with lowest fees and high reputation. And could I get loans from banks easily?

I don't have that funds to pay the fees, I recently read the fees of some universities of Canada and Australia which demand over $30,000 per year. I want you to mention the universities with lowest fees (so that I can get loan firstly from bank, if not possible then from someone here in Pakistan) but I should have guarantee that I will be able to return him the amount after I get my masters degree (which indirectly means I get a wonderful job (in the same country from where I get MS degree) and be able to return that loan.

Please guide me thoroughly and in easy words (straight forward). Mention the names if you know, by numbering the universities first, then describe about them.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
This is where you need to do your own research as all the information is available to you!

I can tell you the obvious though:
- by your own admission your gpa is very low. How do your expect a scholarship?
- getting a loan from a bank when you don't live in that country and therefore have no credit history there etc is going to be next to impossible.
- international student fees are exceptionally high - this is why either the very clever or rich people go there.
- no university will guarantee that you will get a well paid b after graduation.

You need to be realistic that this may not happen.
OnE route could be to continue studies in your home country