+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mr

Hamze Jama

Feb 7, 2020
  1. My name’s hamze Jama
I’m eighteen years old I live whith my family.

My family is made up of two boys four girls and mom.

My father passed away in fact in 2013/04/16.

In fact, we are very young, in addition to my father's death, suffering and insecurity in Somalia.

Even though a mother filled us with the place of our father and he was away, we had a lot of trouble as we didn't have anyone to help us with.
In fact, we live in a country that i'm not always out of the growing problem of terrorism in my country.
I would ask the government to help us and give us asylum, so that we can have a good life, education, and a good job in the future.

Of course I also want my younger sister to be treated in the country, who needs a good quality doctor, so that her legs are normal please I would like you to consider my request as a family.

My main family wants to work for my youngest orphans who want to get quality health education so that they don't have a bad future.

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
  1. My name’s hamze Jama
I’m eighteen years old I live whith my family.

My family is made up of two boys four girls and mom.

My father passed away in fact in 2013/04/16.

In fact, we are very young, in addition to my father's death, suffering and insecurity in Somalia.

Even though a mother filled us with the place of our father and he was away, we had a lot of trouble as we didn't have anyone to help us with.
In fact, we live in a country that i'm not always out of the growing problem of terrorism in my country.
I would ask the government to help us and give us asylum, so that we can have a good life, education, and a good job in the future.

Of course I also want my younger sister to be treated in the country, who needs a good quality doctor, so that her legs are normal please I would like you to consider my request as a family.

My main family wants to work for my youngest orphans who want to get quality health education so that they don't have a bad future.

Thank you
No one on this forum can help you get asylum. You need to leave your country and be recognized by UNHCR in order to be resettled in a new country.