+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP-Support by Friends

krish

Apr 30, 2007
Dear Friends

I have two friends in Winnipeg, Manitoba who are ready to provide me with the affidavits of support. Although they themselves got PR status as Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), but they have not lived in Manitoba for one year and have been the Permanent Residents for less than one year.

So, am I eligible for MPNP by their support.

Thanx a lot in advance.

valeace

Jul 18, 2007
Hello,
I want to immigrate in Manitoba but unfortunatelly I can not find myself under no one offered stream.
Is it possible to find two residents of Manitoba who want to provide me with the affidavits of support,so I can try under General stream?
Could you please explain me who may give me community support?
Thank you in advance.

Mayor

Apr 5, 2007
The simplest way to get to Manitoba is through the community stream.
Go to Manitoba website and check out if your country is among those that have Mnitoba Government approval to award community suppport letter to applicants. Contact your country association in Winnipeg and then seek for assistance. I am sure you will smile soon
All the best

girish

Sep 2, 2009
Hi,
I Have applied for MPNP under genral stream on Dec 2007 and recieved AOR on Feb 2008. six month back i revied email for asking few missing documents and had a telephonic conversassion with program officer. but there after i have not heard anything. My wife aunty is there in toranto which they knows. Can some one please advice regarding these limeline and can my wife reletive in toranto affact my application

Some one pls advice.

willsmith082

Sep 2, 2009
Mayor said:
The simplest way to get to Manitoba is through the community stream.
Go to Manitoba website and check out if your country is among those that have Mnitoba Government approval to award community suppport letter to applicants. Contact your country association in Winnipeg and then seek for assistance. I am sure you will smile soon
All the best
Mayor,

Can you explain in detail. I tried to look if Indian community has this on the manitoba website, but couldn't find anything. I also tried to call to MPNP people, but no has been picking up the phone for the past few days. Thank you.

Aug 26, 2009
willsmith082

I tried the same thing for the sudanese community in Manitoba, and I started to find response but suddenly every thing stopped.

Apprecite if any one can help by providing any contact information for ppple in Manitoba.

regards,

Omer

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krish said:
Dear Friends

I have two friends in Winnipeg, Manitoba who are ready to provide me with the affidavits of support. Although they themselves got PR status as Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), but they have not lived in Manitoba for one year and have been the Permanent Residents for less than one year.

So, am I eligible for MPNP by their support.

Thanx a lot in advance.
Hi krish,

As per my knowledge, your friends must have been living in Manitoba as PR at least for one year. Plz. check Manitoba website for more information.

Good Luck.

macjaf

Oct 29, 2010
cavite
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girish said:
Hi,
I Have applied for MPNP under genral stream on Dec 2007 and recieved AOR on Feb 2008. six month back i revied email for asking few missing documents and had a telephonic conversassion with program officer. but there after i have not heard anything. My wife aunty is there in toranto which they knows. Can some one please advice regarding these limeline and can my wife reletive in toranto affact my application

Some one pls advice.

Hi there,
what happen to on application?..do you received a successful nomination?
We have the same situation..
as in copy exact situation..

please give me an advice on what to do specially when immigration officer interviewed my friends,

To all,
please advise me on what to do on this kind of situation..
TIA.