desi_jatt

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi

I am filing a MPNP application for My Brother in law (Husband's Brother, his wife being the principal applicant).

now my question is that My husband had 3 paternal Uncles living in Ontario with their families (2 not even on talking terms) and a cousin living in BC.

so my sister in law should fill the details of all these relatives or just leave them .

My husband came to Canada under Quebec skilled worker and he does not have to tell the CIC about these relatives,as there was no requirements/form for that (assuming they don't know about them),

but my father in law has visited Canada on visitor visa 3-4 times, he has filled his brother's details on his application every time.

so what are my options,

should we leave them or if we give there details , is this gonna affect their MPNP application.

Thanks.

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
desi_jatt said:
Hi

I am filing a MPNP application for My Brother in law (Husband's Brother, his wife being the principal applicant).

now my question is that My husband had 3 paternal Uncles living in Ontario with their families (2 not even on talking terms) and a cousin living in BC.

so my sister in law should fill the details of all these relatives or just leave them .

My husband came to Canada under Quebec skilled worker and he does not have to tell the CIC about these relatives,as there was no requirements/form for that (assuming they don't know about them),

but my father in law has visited Canada on visitor visa 3-4 times, he has filled his brother's details on his application every time.

so what are my options,

should we leave them or if we give there details , is this gonna affect their MPNP application.

Thanks.
[/quote

Hi, i can relate with your queries. My husband's niece just landed in Winnipeg last November. The principal applicant was her husband. They were supported by a first degree cousin(wifes relative). In their case, Her husband was the principal applicant because her Mother lives in Ontario and they are worried that if she is the principal applicant , they might as well find out that she has a mother living in another province. They did not declare in their application that her mother is in Canada.

You try to study the example that I gave, then you decide if that fits to you as well.

Regards

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
I did nt declare my sistr and my husban'd uncles and aunts in ontario .. N refusal letter i recieved was some what like this..

Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.com clearly indicate that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if the program officer is not satisfied that the applicant has demonstrated a strong connection to Manitoba. Specifically, you were not able to demonstrate that your ties to Manitoba are stronger than the ties you may have to another province in Canada, namely Ontario, where you and your husband have close family members that you failed to declared in your application. As a result, your application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba cannot be approved.

Reasons:

:(

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
anabia said:
I did nt declare my sistr and my husban'd uncles and aunts in ontario .. N refusal letter i recieved was some what like this..

Application guidelines that can be found on www.immigratemanitoba.com clearly indicate that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) may not approve an application if the program officer is not satisfied that the applicant has demonstrated a strong connection to Manitoba. Specifically, you were not able to demonstrate that your ties to Manitoba are stronger than the ties you may have to another province in Canada, namely Ontario, where you and your husband have close family members that you failed to declared in your application. As a result, your application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba cannot be approved.

Reasons:

Hi Anabia, May I ask who is your sponsor in Manitoba. Is it a relative or a friend?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Anabia,
Am so sorry about your refusal.I still dont get one thing , you said you did not disclose your relatives in Ontario, How did mpnp find out am sure you must have mentioned it one way or the other without knowing it.

PLs more explanation s.

lg

anabia said:

Reasons:

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
When they called my cousin in manitoba for the interview they asked her if she has relatives in canada n she simply said yes.. her relatives are also my relatives n so how it got revealed.. she is my cousin m my husbands cousin too

braveheart89

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
still to apply
anabia said:
When they called my cousin in manitoba for the interview they asked her if she has relatives in canada n she simply said yes.. her relatives are also my relatives n so how it got revealed.. she is my cousin m my husbands cousin too
hi dear anabia hope u recognize me... almost 2weeks before i send u PM bit u didn't reply... i have simple question that after having your sponsor interview then how much time they took to inform u and did you received letter from them then you know about your rejection??