+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2024 Gather here

justaguy12

Jul 8, 2023
Congratulations!!! Pls I have a question.
I am filling out my EOI application and after previewing my score, I did not get 500 for in demand job in manitoba

when I was filling the form
There was a section that had 3 questions and you were supposed to chooses YES or NO.
The question had to do with
1.if you recently graduated from a program in Manitoba in the last 3years
2. If you have an ongoing employment with an employer in the same field of study
3. If you have at least CLB 7 in an English

I filled yes for this question but my score seemed to be really low and I was given no point for in Demand job in Manitoba,

Because I fulfil this 3 conditions, I want to believe I am under the international education stream

Pls did you have this same issue? Is there a reason why I am not receiving the 500 points or is the system glitching
I am under the same stream. Points don't matter for us. Once you respond "yes" to those 3 questions, you're automatically put in the international student stream. Next time there is a draw and international students are chosen, you'll get a LAA. I received mine within 1 or 2 weeks.

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
I am under the same stream. Points don't matter for us. Once you respond "yes" to those 3 questions, you're automatically put in the international student stream. Next time there is a draw and international students are chosen, you'll get a LAA. I received mine within 1 or 2 weeks.
Thank you so much. I have another question. The application report for me is saying that I appear to be eligible for skilled worker overseas. Is this because I am under the international education stream. Was this the same for you aswell.

justaguy12

Jul 8, 2023
Thank you so much. I have another question. The application report for me is saying that I appear to be eligible for skilled worker overseas. Is this because I am under the international education stream. Was this the same for you aswell.
hmm... no, i don't think mine said that, I don't really remember. Make sure you're answering every question right. Sorry