+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving to Calgary

fabricland

Jul 19, 2015
Hi members, looking forward to move to Calgary. Please suggest good neighborhoods for families and the areas to avoid. Priority is to get admission of kid to a good Junior high public school (grade 7-9). Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi members, looking forward to move to Calgary. Please suggest good neighborhoods for families and the areas to avoid. Priority is to get admission of kid to a good Junior high public school (grade 7-9). Thanks
What is your budget and what type of housing are you looking for. Do you currently have jobs in Calgary? A rental history/credit history in Canada?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seton is a new neighborhood in SE Calgary. Maybe, you can look at it?

mattpflock

Jan 18, 2023
That's great! You can now take your kid to Stampede every year. You know, it's really clean out there. It's the cleanest city. It'd be great for you to move over there. Well, can you tell me what your budget for a house would be? Think I know someone who could offer you property and liability insurance for homes in Calgary. And speaking of the neighborhoods, Calgary is actually one of the best places to live, in Canada. Compared to other cities in Canada, the crime rate is low. Some schools might be overcrowded. But, if you've got a job in Calgary, it might be ideal for you to move in.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's great! You can now take your kid to Stampede every year. You know, it's really clean out there. It's the cleanest city. It'd be great for you to move over there. Well, can you tell me what your budget for a house would be? Think I know someone who could offer you property and liability insurance for homes in Calgary. And speaking of the neighborhoods, Calgary is actually one of the best places to live, in Canada. Compared to other cities in Canada, the crime rate is low. Some schools might be overcrowded. But, if you've got a job in Calgary, it might be ideal for you to move in.
Like many cities in Canada, there are many neighborhoods in Calgary. Seton is one of them..