+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving out of the nominated province during application

oyaoyali

Mar 11, 2024
Hi, I am under bcpnp nonee program and here is my timeline:
2023-7-4 bcpnp decision
2023-12-05 federal pr application
2024-03-05 AOR, FN and required biometric fee and additional information (police certificate, schedule A form to add recent history)
(for now, I uploaded all required documents, updated my new address and paid fee)

I have a question regarding to my application which is that does it matter if I moved out of the nominated provinces during the federal application processing period? Will they questioning me or reject my application?
The thing is, I could not find a job to continue living in BC after my graduation, I applied for hundreds of jobs in bc and other province, and I got a job offer in other province so I moved. But it is a temporary contract, so I can still say I would like to move back to bc after this job.
I've already update my employment information and address history to this application, I have no clue what will happen according to this. If you have any comments please let me know.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
2023-7-4 bcpnp decision
2024-03-05 AOR, FN and required biometric fee and additional information (police certificate, schedule A form to add recent history)
(for now, I uploaded all required documents, updated my new address and paid fee)

I have a question regarding to my application which is that does it matter if I moved out of the nominated provinces during the federal application processing period? Will they questioning me or reject my application?
The thing is, I could not find a job to continue living in BC after my graduation, I applied for hundreds of jobs in bc and other province, and I got a job offer in other province so I moved. But it is a temporary contract, so I can still say I would like to move back to bc after this job.
I've already update my employment information and address history to this application, I have no clue what will happen according to this. If you have any comments please let me know.
Your application will be 100% rejected. As a nomination holder you are required to stay in Province of BC and contribute to BC . You signed documents which states these lines when you applied for BC PNP . If you want to move out of province, you should email BC PNP office and they will cancel your nomination and will inform IRCC. If you already moved out of BC you must inform them asap . Failure to do so will result in misrepresentation and you will get banned. You are not supposed to leave province until you are done with PR application.

Reactions: Taran D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
2023-7-4 bcpnp decision

Your application is going to be refused.

Please start looking into alternate options to immigrate, for example directly through Express Entry or through the PNP in your new province.