+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Moving Company for long distance move within Canada

boatyyo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations on a moving company for a long distance move from QC to BC. Any tried and tested companies? Thanks!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently moved my granny, it was also important to find a company that won`t only move everything qualitatively, but also that the furniture wouldn`t damage on the road.
Couldn't you buy insurance to cover for the damage on the road?

Reactions: Naturgrl

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently moved my granny's, and it was also essential for me to find a company that won't only move everything in one go, but also that the furniture wouldn't damage on the way. We contacted https://loparemovals.com/european-removals-switzerland as we chose them by the reviews and didn't regret it at all. The whole process was well organized. The movers loaded all the things pretty fast, we wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the guys. They delivered all the boxes in perfect order, no damage. And this was very important, since my granny had a collection of glass items.
As mentioned previously, you can also buy insurance to cover damage on the road.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations on a moving company for a long-distance movers from QC to BC. Any tried and tested companies? Thanks!
Any experiences with moving companies packing/moving your BGE? My moving company said they will have a third party build a crate for it. I am curious how this will work and how they will protect the internal components. Mine model is a large. I'll post pics to show what they do. BTW, moving from Central Illinois back to Georgia after 14 years. Very much looking forward to several more months of comfortable grilling weather.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any experiences with moving companies packing/moving your BGE? My moving company said they will have a third party build a crate for it. I am curious how this will work and how they will protect the internal components. Mine model is a large. I'll post pics to show what they do. BTW, moving from Central Illinois back to Georgia after 14 years. Very much looking forward to several more months of comfortable grilling weather.
moving from Central Illinois back to Georgia after 14 years?

Post it in a US forum.