+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

moving before I get PR Card and healthcard(clarification needed urgently)

hargunthind

Mar 14, 2014
hi
Ihave a querry.
when one lands in toronto he updates his canadian address at CiC site for getting PR card by mail.
what will happen if he moves from toronto to calgary after few days only due to work to settle there
What will be the status of PR Card and health card.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hargunthind said:
hi
Ihave a querry.
when one lands in toronto he updates his canadian address at CiC site for getting PR card by mail.
what will happen if he moves from toronto to calgary after few days only due to work to settle there
What will be the status of PR Card and health card.
1. You have to change your address with CIC to receive the PR card in Calgary.
2. You have to apply for Alberta Health Insurance within 90 days after your move.

hargunthind

Mar 14, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

1. You have to change your address with CIC to receive the PR card in Calgary.
can I keep my toronto address as such so that my brother can recurve my pr cards as he owns the house

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
All of your previous posts indicate that you don't know anyone here in Canada. I hope that you are not putting your trust into someone you don't actually know to acquire your card for you.

hargunthind

Mar 14, 2014
Alurra71 said:
All of your previous posts indicate that you don't know anyone here in Canada. I hope that you are not putting your trust into someone you don't actually know to acquire your card for you.
Thanks a lot for your concerned reply
Actually I am not having any permanant address in Alberta and that will delay my cards.
I wish to know that whether it is legally justified if I stay in Alberta and would like to receive my cards in ontario