+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Move to a different province after PNP

svm1993

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I just want to ask of there are any repercussions if I move to another province different from the one who nominated me? I am a landed immigrant under NB PNP.

I have arrived in my nominated province (New Brunswick) last December 2022. However, I am struggling at work and the environment I am in which lead to anxiety and depression. To the point that I had to get an admission to the ER and was started on meds by the psychologist. Due to these reasons, I am thinking if I could move to another province where my I have extended family. I had intent to reside in my province (have my own apartment, registered healthcare) but because of the mental health issues which only rose after moving in my nominated province, I am having second thoughts.

Will I have any issues in the future with regard to my PR renewal or citizenship application if I move out of my nominated province after PNP?

I hope someone can help me with this.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I just want to ask of there are any repercussions if I move to another province different from the one who nominated me?

I have arrived in my nominated province last December 2022. However, I am struggling at work and the environment I am in which lead to anxiety and depression. To the point that I had to get an admission to the ER and was started on meds by the psychologist. Due to these reasons, I am thinking if I could move to another province where my I have extended family. I had intent to reside in my province (have my own apartment, registered healthcare) but because of the mental health issues which only rose after moving in my nominated province, I am having second thoughts

I hope someone can help me with this.
So you have PR? You can move.