+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Move from ontario to quebec

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Hi everyone, i an a protecred person living in Ontario, i wanna move to Quebec, my pr is processing will be ready in about 8 months, was wondering what i need to make this move and get my quebec health insurrance and all... do you guys think of any cons on this move and anybody has any tips if they done it before.
Thanks everyone!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi everyone, i an a protecred person living in Ontario, i wanna move to Quebec, my pr is processing will be ready in about 8 months, was wondering what i need to make this move and get my quebec health insurrance and all... do you guys think of any cons on this move and anybody has any tips if they done it before.
Thanks everyone!
I've done it before and I like Quebec it's like another country and it's affordable to live in especially Montreal.
When you arrive you have to apply for CSQ to get the health care card(RAMQ) but you need to have a resident address at first.

Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I've done it before and I like Quebec it's like another country and it's affordable to live in especially Montreal.
When you arrive you have to apply for CSQ to get the health care card(RAMQ) but you need to have a resident address at first.
How about learning French?

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
how long did your csq take? I’m on medicine that being partially paid by Trillium government program in Ontario, so i wanna see how soon i can get my CSQ in quebec. Thanks a lot for replying!

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
how long did your csq take? I’m on medicine that being partially paid by Trillium government program in Ontario, so i wanna see how soon i can get my CSQ in quebec. Thanks a lot for replying!
7-9 weeks. that was before COVID-19, I don't know now how long it takes.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
All moves should be based on potential employment opportunities especially in a recession. You should also be looking for job opportunities with benefits if you take medication. If you can afford to travel to Turkey, Cuba and Germany/Croatia in one year you must be in a decent financial position.