+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morden immigration

ahmedeid

Jan 16, 2020
Hello guys I have sent an email to Morden immigration including the immigration form and all the required documents and it has been over 24 hours now and did not hear anything from them yet how long does it take them to send a confirmation saying they received my papers ??? Usually people said they got it the same day !!? But that is not the case here so any information please ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I don't know how many people here have applied to the Morden, MB municipal program under Manitoba's provincial nomination program, but not getting a response within 24 hours - especially if you have time zone differences - is hardly unusual.

Take a breath. Relax.

Reactions: canuck78

ahmedeid

Jan 16, 2020
I just want to make sure that they received it that’s all and I will wait for my turn . Usually when we send something to the government they notify you at least with auto mail that they got it but nothing at all is weird !!! And there is no inquiry form to reach them to ask about any updates and also they warned not to send double e mails or it would not be reviewed

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I just want to make sure that they received it that’s all and I will wait for my turn . Usually when we send something to the government they notify you at least with auto mail that they got it but nothing at all is weird !!! And there is no inquiry form to reach them to ask about any updates and also they warned not to send double e mails or it would not be reviewed
Just deep breath and wait. This is the second thread you started here, even :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Actually the AORs usually take 6-8 weeks. That’s why when people send in paper packages they get tracking.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello guys I have sent an email to Morden immigration including the immigration form and all the required documents and it has been over 24 hours now and did not hear anything from them yet how long does it take them to send a confirmation saying they received my papers ??? Usually people said they got it the same day !!? But that is not the case here so any information please ?
Hi ahmedeid,

I applied to Morden a few months back, I received confirmation the next day but I wouldn't worry.
It all depends on how much of a work load they have, they process a lot of applications and have exploratory visits that can take up a fair bit of their time. I expect they will get back to you within a few days.
Do check you have sent it to the correct email address, they have updated it on the 6th it is now immigration@mymorden.ca

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I m going to apply for Morden, please give few sentence about this question.
"Please indicate the services, characteristics, facilities, and other qualities that are important to have in a new community to meet the needs of you and your family. Why do you feel that Morden will meet your needs"