+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Morden Immigration 2020

meenah2hot

Dec 13, 2020
Hi guys. I and my husband want to apply for MPNP. Please do we have to have job offer and relatives or friends there to be nominated. My husband qualify for in demand occupation 4161. Please your answer will be appreciated. Thanks

Jhitomedia

Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys. I and my husband want to apply for MPNP. Please do we have to have job offer and relatives or friends there to be nominated. My husband qualify for in demand occupation 4161. Please your answer will be appreciated. Thanks
Job offer is not required but relatives is required or someone who will nominate you

Jhitomedia

Nov 3, 2020
ho

how did you answer questions 2 and 3? what are safe answers
For number two I highlighted the slow pace of lifestyle there and the closeness to nature, for 3 i immediately said yes i am more than willing to take up jobs outside my comfortzone

Jhitomedia

Nov 3, 2020
Hi guys i got a confirmation from morden that i passed last nov21 and up for exploratory visit or an interview with mpnp but until now i havnt got any update yet, anyone have the same scenario? Should i follow up the morden interviewer?

Dis123

Sep 28, 2019
When u apply,u submitted scanned copies of passport,ielts test,cv,eca pf documents,6months bank statement of applocant and spouse.anything else.could these be scanned using cam scanner?

Dis123

Sep 28, 2019
they need bank certificate for that
I am getting 6months bank statements of ky n spouse for that,my saving certificate....i will mention my car's worth and property worth in form but do i have to attach their documentation too?

bornfire

Dec 30, 2020
Hello All, anyone waiting for EV invitation here? its a very long waiting and no news we have received so far.