+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MONACO HOTELS AND CONSTRUCTION LTD

MRADELIAS

Mar 20, 2022
Now you will have to provide with the following details
for the four of you

1)Full Names elias george mrad
2) A scan copy of your valid international passport...............
3) Two scan copies of your passport photograph bearing your face and must be in colored form............
4) A scan copy of your driver's license..............
5) home residence address................
6) Your mobile number for any urgent
communication.+9613039758
7) Passport Number................
8) Country of Origin lebanon and all what you need for the passport is availble i will send it when someone contact me. thank you

Once I have this details from you I will contact the Canadian embassy here regarding the processing of your visa if they agree to carry out the process then I will let you know. then we shall proceed with the processing with your
travel documents, visa/resident permit and work permit.
Recruitment Coordinator.

Monaco hotel and construction company ltd
If you do not have the driver's license, just email me the
other details but be rest assured that with the driver's license , you can not use any of the Company's cars since a driver's license must be
present before any employee is given the go ahead to use the company car

Hotel name Monaco hotel and construction company ltd
website https://monacohotelsltds.business.site/
You can contact the HR manager via
Contact number: +1 254 488 6891
Whats app: +1 254 488 6891

The company is going to pay your flight ticket and offer you free accommodation and you are going to live in separate apartment with other workers and you be working for 9 hours every day

but you are going to pay 600 dollar each for the processing of your work visa and nothing more
if you agree you do send me your details now so that we can proceed best regard

I have observed the grammar is wrong and tried searching their facebook page and investigated their website. I am not convinced although I found Monaco hotels in US but not in Canada. The Facebook page has no reviews and just 11 followers. They emailed my husband 2 days ago as he was out to look for jobs online in foreign countries and this email came up so he sent his resume. We are from the Philippines. I would just like to confirm if this if legit or not as I have not found any Monaco hotels in Toronto or in Canada. PLease help
[/QUOTE]

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now you will have to provide with the following details
for the four of you

1)Full Names elias george mrad
2) A scan copy of your valid international passport...............
3) Two scan copies of your passport photograph bearing your face and must be in colored form............
4) A scan copy of your driver's license..............
5) home residence address................
6) Your mobile number for any urgent
communication.+9613039758
7) Passport Number................
8) Country of Origin lebanon and all what you need for the passport is availble i will send it when someone contact me. thank you

Once I have this details from you I will contact the Canadian embassy here regarding the processing of your visa if they agree to carry out the process then I will let you know. then we shall proceed with the processing with your
travel documents, visa/resident permit and work permit.
Recruitment Coordinator.

Monaco hotel and construction company ltd
If you do not have the driver's license, just email me the
other details but be rest assured that with the driver's license , you can not use any of the Company's cars since a driver's license must be
present before any employee is given the go ahead to use the company car

Hotel name Monaco hotel and construction company ltd
website https://monacohotelsltds.business.site/
You can contact the HR manager via
Contact number: +1 254 488 6891
Whats app: +1 254 488 6891

The company is going to pay your flight ticket and offer you free accommodation and you are going to live in separate apartment with other workers and you be working for 9 hours every day

but you are going to pay 600 dollar each for the processing of your work visa and nothing more
if you agree you do send me your details now so that we can proceed best regard

I have observed the grammar is wrong and tried searching their facebook page and investigated their website. I am not convinced although I found Monaco hotels in US but not in Canada. The Facebook page has no reviews and just 11 followers. They emailed my husband 2 days ago as he was out to look for jobs online in foreign countries and this email came up so he sent his resume. We are from the Philippines. I would just like to confirm if this if legit or not as I have not found any Monaco hotels in Toronto or in Canada. PLease help
Read the previous posts in this thread and the indication is that the company who wrote to you is a scammer. Do not send them any personal information.

Also, please do not duplicate post!

Reactions: YVR123