+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mistake in IMM5645

sadiomane400

Sep 21, 2017
I have recently come to Canada on a student visa ( obtaining both work and study permit). I filled up the visa documents my self and I just realized that I forgot to mention my younger sibling in the family information sheet (IM 5645E). I signed in the place place where it says that I certify all of the info I provided is correct, and I am also aware of the fact that they will refer to all info I provided for any future actions. It was my mistake to not fill out the form carefully. In the future I plan to apply for a PR for myself and in due time for my parents and sibling. How big of a problem is this and can anyone kindly tell me if there any solution to this problem. Any advice would be appreciated.

kaur1y

Aug 5, 2016
I have recently come to Canada on a student visa ( obtaining both work and study permit). I filled up the visa documents my self and I just realized that I forgot to mention my younger sibling in the family information sheet (IM 5645E). I signed in the place place where it says that I certify all of the info I provided is correct, and I am also aware of the fact that they will refer to all info I provided for any future actions. It was my mistake to not fill out the form carefully. In the future I plan to apply for a PR for myself and in due time for my parents and sibling. How big of a problem is this and can anyone kindly tell me if there any solution to this problem. Any advice would be appreciated.
can I get you email address??

derock607

Apr 9, 2019
Hello @sadiomane400, I was just wondering if you were able to solve this issue? Please let me know. Thanks.

rosekdk

Sep 28, 2022
Hi did you solve this issue please reply and let us know