+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga office - wrong assessment of test results?

al555

May 3, 2016
I attended the citizenship test in a Mississauga office and after the test I was sure that I have passed because almost all question were familiar and pretty simple (I have spend a lot of time and efforts on the preparation). But I failed. It is really strange. Does somebody know whether it is possible to request reassessment of the test? I think that there was a mistake at some point. I tried to remember questions and checked them with the Discover Canada and I could not find mistakes in those questions I could recall. Really upset with it.

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
al555 said:
I attended the citizenship test in a Mississauga office and after the test I was sure that I have passed because almost all question were familiar and pretty simple (I have spend a lot of time and efforts on the preparation). But I failed. It is really strange. Does somebody know whether it is possible to request reassessment of the test? I think that there was a mistake at some point. I tried to remember questions and checked them with the Discover Canada and I could not find mistakes in those questions I could recall. Really upset with it.
It's natural feeling, I have faced same situation. 15 to pass and got 14.
1) sometimes our assumptions get wrong.
or do you believe you can recall all 20 questions & answers you opted?

2) re-assessment - I don't know if that's possible or not.
But I got another chance with in three weeks.

Good luck for your citizenship....

al555

May 3, 2016
I agree that it could be but my gut tells me that something is wrong. The questions were easy and I have checked them several times to be sure that I did not miss something. I am curious whether somebody was in a such kind of situation and what can be done?

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
al555 said:
I agree that it could be but my gut tells me that something is wrong. The questions were easy and I have checked them several times to be sure that I did not miss something. I am curious whether somebody was in a such kind of situation and what can be done?
its a black-box which is not accessible.
Wish to challenge assessment at what cost when we are entitled for another chance at no cost (sure, time is a factor)...

re-assessment ? - seniors might be able to say on this.

good luck....

Blueboy1980

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
al555 said:
Did they tell you what your score was? One common mistake people make is circle the answer for the next question. ie you read question 3 but circle your answer sheet for question 4. Thats why if you knew what your score was you can tell if that happened.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
al555 said:
what was your score?