+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing eCoPR - child

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
Hi! I got my family's eCoPR on Sep01, 2021, but my younger son's was missing. It is not available for download. All the rest of the family is ok.
I tried calling or sending webform, but they don't answer due to Afeganistan crisis. Do you know what can I do?
Since it was only my younger son and he is a child, I believe it was just a glitch on the system, but I need this document.
Thank you for your help!!

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
No!!! And no reply from them.. :(
If you find anything, can you let me know? It has been 21 days already

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
we are 4 member family. i have one dependent kid whose eCOPR was NOT uploaded on pr portal. Other 3 family members got their eCOPR.
Though I see all 4 COPR document numbers on CIC application and app is finally APPROVED.
Even pr cards applications have been submitted for all 4.
Not sure why 1 kid eCOPR is missing.
Any1 with the same experience ?
please help.

jcpn

Feb 28, 2020
I called IRCC to ask for the CoPR, they said that now they are working only on urgent and priority matters and they couldn’t help, since it does not qualifies as urgent
I don’t know if it was just a coincidence, but on the next day, it was uploaded on the portal.
It took 23 days from our CoPR to my son’s

Osin16

Jul 17, 2021
I called IRCC to ask for the CoPR, they said that now they are working only on urgent and priority matters and they couldn’t help, since it does not qualifies as urgent
I don’t know if it was just a coincidence, but on the next day, it was uploaded on the portal.
It took 23 days from our CoPR to my son’s
Congrats!! We did call them and we got the same reply as afghan issue is the priority. We raised webforms and sent them emails. Probably will call them like you did.

Hissan.zafar

Jan 19, 2022
Anyone has any update on this? When did you guys got your missing ecoprs
I am facing the same issue and on EE profile all showing approved but on portal my wife's ecopr is missing

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi! I got my family's eCoPR on Sep01, 2021, but my younger son's was missing. It is not available for download. All the rest of the family is ok.
I tried calling or sending webform, but they don't answer due to Afeganistan crisis. Do you know what can I do?
Since it was only my younger son and he is a child, I believe it was just a glitch on the system, but I need this document.
Thank you for your help!!
Try your MP's office. It may require contacting and asking for help a couple of times (MP offices tend to treat first request as info only - as that's what most are and volume of requests is high).

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
We are family of four, me my wife and elder kid received their eCoPR after 1 week of uploading pictures and address but there is no news about the eCoPR of my younger kid and its 5 days now. No idea what's going on. Do anyone has idea what can be the reason or what should be done?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
We are family of four, me my wife and elder kid received their eCoPR after 1 week of uploading pictures and address but there is no news about the eCoPR of my younger kid and its 5 days now. No idea what's going on. Do anyone has idea what can be the reason or what should be done?
Each COPR is issued by different officer. Only thing you can do is wait or you can send email to virtual landing unit or reply to same email you got portal request.

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
Each COPR is issued by different officer. Only thing you can do is wait or you can send email to virtual landing unit or reply to same email you got portal request.
Thanks for your reply. In my case looks like its the same officer because its the same signature on all 3 eCoPRs. And also I received 3 emails as a principal applicant with just the difference of a few minutes between them.
Anyway, let's wait for few days and see if there will be any news about one remaining eCoPR.

umarxe

Jul 1, 2023
An update, My wife, me and a kid received our PR cards today. It took just two week after receiving eCOPR. But there is still no update about the eCOPR of my other kid.