+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

missing documents on the permanent resicdency appljcation

Paol

Mar 22, 2020
Hi there everyone,

I have applied 2 times before for the permanent residency under the Atlantic pilot program in Nova Scotia.
The first time I was refused because I didn't make enough hours for a full-time job requirement. The second time, immigration was asking for my degree certificate and the lawyer didn't send it within the 30 days, in fact, immigration cancelled the application and return back the whole documentation.I
It is my third time now and I am doing it without the lawyer. I already sent the application on March 17th. Immigration received it on March 18th. The package was received and signed as Covid-19 (I imagine that is because they are working from home).
Yesterday, Saturday, I found in my backpack the 2 photos... These ones might fell off of the application.
How should I send the photos if I don't have the confirmation from immigration yet which means I don't have an application number to refer these photos?
I wonder, How will immigration know to which application belongs these photos once they receive it?

Please your help as I don't want the application return again because of this... :(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi there everyone,

I have applied 2 times before for the permanent residency under the Atlantic pilot program in Nova Scotia.
The first time I was refused because I didn't make enough hours for a full-time job requirement. The second time, immigration was asking for my degree certificate and the lawyer didn't send it within the 30 days, in fact, immigration cancelled the application and return back the whole documentation.I
It is my third time now and I am doing it without the lawyer. I already sent the application on March 17th. Immigration received it on March 18th. The package was received and signed as Covid-19 (I imagine that is because they are working from home).
Yesterday, Saturday, I found in my backpack the 2 photos... These ones might fell off of the application.
How should I send the photos if I don't have the confirmation from immigration yet which means I don't have an application number to refer these photos?
I wonder, How will immigration know to which application belongs these photos once they receive it?

Please your help as I don't want the application return again because of this... :(
You can't send the photos if IRCC has no way to attach them to your file. You need to wait to see if they return it or if they request the photos.