+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Microsoft Certification

eddiebongo

Mar 17, 2020
CAN YOU USE A BACHELOR DEGREE AND MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION LIKE MCSA FOR THE BELOW CATEGORY AND CAN WES ALSO EVALUATE MICROSOFT MCSA?

(Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.) are the following:
ECA assessment results:

A three-year or more certificate, diploma, or degree

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CAN YOU USE A BACHELOR DEGREE AND MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION LIKE MCSA FOR THE BELOW CATEGORY AND CAN WES ALSO EVALUATE MICROSOFT MCSA?

ECA assessment results:

No - you won't get credit for the microsoft certificate.

eddiebongo

Mar 17, 2020
CAN YOU USE A BACHELOR DEGREE AND CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT?

ECA assessment results:

benjaminjacob

Sep 4, 2023
Saint Louis
I know my reply is a bit late, but I’d like to share my two cents. From what I know, you might not be able to use a Bachelor's degree and a Microsoft certification like MCSA to obtain the MCSA status. However, it's always a good idea to clarify this with the relevant authorities or certification providers.

benjaminjacob

Sep 4, 2023
Saint Louis
I know my reply is a bit late, but I’d like to share my two cents. From what I know, you might not be able to use a Bachelor's degree and a Microsoft certification like MCSA to obtain the MCSA status. However, it's always a good idea to clarify this with the relevant authorities or certification providers.
Actually, I'm excited to share that I'm also beginning my journey in the IT field! I'm currently working on certifications from the project management institute to integrate into my future projects and workflows. So, it might be worthwhile for you to explore additional certification and training opportunities in this area too. Best of luck with your IT career path!