+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Microbiologist

Bakht rud din

Feb 2, 2023
I am very too much excited for job in your company of given post. And it’s honored for me, my qualification matched of vacant post in your company. I know the main duties for this position will be to maintain as a professional and accurate clinical diagnostic methodology but I fully satisfied, I would do and performed my duty as a professional microbiologist. Professionalism give me more potency and courage for more and more working. I have done my graduation in Microbiology with 3.01 CGPA from well known Govt. University in 2016. And after my graduation I have done an internship, Jobs in different positions in the field of Microbiology. So, I fully known about any concern work in the field of microbiology. Hopefully, I will be one of the competent and most energetic toll for your company. I am International and officially recognized research microbiology Lab technologist and researcher. Now I am seeking job regarding my experiences and education, Please help me any one same like brother. Thank you

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I am very too much excited for job in your company of given post. And it’s honored for me, my qualification matched of vacant post in your company. I know the main duties for this position will be to maintain as a professional and accurate clinical diagnostic methodology but I fully satisfied, I would do and performed my duty as a professional microbiologist. Professionalism give me more potency and courage for more and more working. I have done my graduation in Microbiology with 3.01 CGPA from well known Govt. University in 2016. And after my graduation I have done an internship, Jobs in different positions in the field of Microbiology. So, I fully known about any concern work in the field of microbiology. Hopefully, I will be one of the competent and most energetic toll for your company. I am International and officially recognized research microbiology Lab technologist and researcher. Now I am seeking job regarding my experiences and education, Please help me any one same like brother. Thank you

There’s no jobs on this forum