+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico with RTD- no PR

coloniaju

Dec 29, 2023
Can someone help me:
I want to visit Mexico. I'm a refugee with RTD status. I don’t have permanent residency yet. I know I need a visa to go to Mexico, but I'm not sure where or how to apply for it. Can someone who has visited Mexico without permanent residency guide me?"

Pinkangelma29

May 13, 2024
Can someone help me:
I want to visit Mexico. I'm a refugee with RTD status. I don’t have permanent residency yet. I know I need a visa to go to Mexico, but I'm not sure where or how to apply for it. Can someone who has visited Mexico without permanent residency guide me?"
Hi There,
I went to mexico a month ago with my refugee travel document.
yes you will need a tourist visa from mexico consulate if you dont have your pr card yet.
I didnt have my pr card that time so I applied. Their office in downtown toronto. You should e mail them first they will guide you about what you need to do.
and dont worry they mostly give the visa to rtd
Good luck

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Can someone help me:
Also if you have Canada, USA, Japan or Schengen visa you don’t need visa for Mexico.

coloniaju

Dec 29, 2023
Hi There,
I went to mexico a month ago with my refugee travel document.
yes you will need a tourist visa from mexico consulate if you dont have your pr card yet.
I didnt have my pr card that time so I applied. Their office in downtown toronto. You should e mail them first they will guide you about what you need to do.
and dont worry they mostly give the visa to rtd
Good luck
Thank you for the reply, how long did it take you to get the visa?