+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University Jan 2022 Intake

Rana123456

Sep 14, 2021
Hello Everyone. So I applied at MUN for Winter 2022 semester in Bachelor of Engineering-Engineering One which is a competitive-entry program. I recently got an email with acceptance letter in Bachelor of Science Major -Unsure which is a General Admisson Category. So I wanted to ask the alumni, present students and prospective students that how much time after the admission in General Category did you get admission in the Competitive Category? Any assistance in this regard is appreciated. Thankyou:))

Reactions: ani2022

ani2022

Jan 26, 2022
Hello Everyone. So I applied at MUN for Winter 2022 semester in Bachelor of Engineering-Engineering One which is a competitive-entry program. I recently got an email with acceptance letter in Bachelor of Science Major -Unsure which is a General Admisson Category. So I wanted to ask the alumni, present students and prospective students that how much time after the admission in General Category did you get admission in the Competitive Category? Any assistance in this regard is appreciated. Thankyou:))
Hi! I went to MUN as well. But I did master's and I'm not sure about this. I suggest you talk to your admissions counselor or number of student groups on Facebook. It's a great university for engineering at an affordable price.