+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals not being processed?

maro11

May 15, 2020
The IRCC Portal states this on the login screen:

Due to the impacts of COVID-19

• we can’t process applications normally
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

I gave my medical in the middle of January after it was requested in December. It sill has not showed up as "Medical Received" in the IRCC Portal. It still says "Your Action is Requried" evn though I gave it over a week ago.

My question is, does IRCC acknowledge when they receive the medical or do they just say you passed the medical?

MesopotamiaSon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020

• depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

I gave my medical in the middle of January after it was requested in December. It sill has not showed up as "Medical Received" in the IRCC Portal. It still says "Your Action is Requried" evn though I gave it over a week ago.

My question is, does IRCC acknowledge when they receive the medical or do they just say you passed the medical?
they don't acknowledge the receipt of medical exam but they will update your medical status to passed after they process it, my medical status was updated 2 weeks after I did it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

There is a backlog when it comes to reviewing medicals so it can take a while

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You've made numerous posts about this, yet you won't answer the question whether you uploaded your e-medical sheet to your GCKey account. Did you also confirm with your clinic when they sent your result to IRCC?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
my family medical was done on April 21, 2022, and on Jun 7 received a letter that medical was not received and need proof. I sent the proof on Jun 8, 2022. Up until now no update on the medical. I don't know whats going on