Med's Done....
April 20, 2013
Passport Req..
March 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
My common law partner and I had our medical request in March 2013. We completed them in April 2013 and it did appear on our E-CAS, although It did not state when they where actually received. We also paid the RPRF when medicals were requested.

I have since mad a CSE to London and they told me that they had received my documents and that the application is in a queue and will likely be review early in the new year. It is now I would say coming pretty close to the end of 'early in the new year'.

Our E-CAS only states;

1. Your application was received on November 19, 2012
2. Medical results have been received.

e-cas does not say in progress ( I know they are relatively unreliable)

To give you a bit of background we applied through SINP and for PR through the PNP/Skilled worker economic route within Canada. The application is being processed in London (we now know that we could have had it sent to Ottawa for quicker processing but didn't know this at the time but that's another story).

We are really confused as to why they would requested our medicals so early? We are also curious as to what they mean in the CSE reply when they say ' your application is in a queue and is likely to be reviewed early in the new year'. What do they mean by review?

I am getting really impatient about this whole process now.

App received: Nov 2012 AOR: November 2012 Medicals Req: March 2013 Medicals Done: April 2013