Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hi
Can someone help me out.
During my study permit, i was given medical surveillance notice. I have completed that after landing. Now i have applied for my pgwp(post graduate work permit), do i need to get a medical test again?
Can someone answer this?
Brother i dont know because im also following you on the same path. Could you inform me please what happened in your work file. I pray from my heart you succeed in fulfilling your every dream.

PNRN

Feb 2, 2023
It is a 6 months process. The intial call for appointment depends upon the provincial availability.
Hi Taran, I am planning on doing soft landing in April. I will be giving my family's address in Ottawa for my PR, but it is unlikely that I will stay there for long. Do I have to get the medical surveillance done at Ottawa or can I do it in Toronto where I will be staying with friends...?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
You have to forward your permanent address once you settle. That province will get your medical file from IRCC and will follow up as per their wait time.

PNRN

Feb 2, 2023
You have to forward your permanent address once you settle. That province will get your medical file from IRCC and will follow up as per their wait time.
Just to confirm....I don't have to give the same address as the one I am giving for the PR correct? Or are you saying that since I am not "settling" per se, it is not something that I do at this stage??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Just to confirm....I don't have to give the same address as the one I am giving for the PR correct? Or are you saying that since I am not "settling" per se, it is not something that I do at this stage??
It can't be same but it needs to be the one where you live as you need to attend the regular appointment. Also just a heads up make sure you attend every appointment and complete the treatment as you will be asked about it in PR file as well as citizenship file.