+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical - Sputum Sampling and Xray test

gipps

Jun 7, 2019
Hello Guys.
I am also going through the same. I did my sputum test.
I was also asked for Gene Xpert test on the first sample.
I did gene xpert from my personal doctor as well and it was negative.
My second Xray date is 1st September.
I have applied for study permit and my classes start in September 1st week.
So I am very worried about the whole situation. I am sure my Culture test will be negative. I am worried about my classes.
I will have to deffer my admission to next date otherwise.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hi, it seems that this thing is only happening in pakistan, nowhere else... surprised.. well, after reading too many forums, wht i understand is that your file is gonna be on hold till next xray.. well you may ctc me @ +6593687744 if you want me to share my experience w iom. Thnx
Hi did you do all your tests in Singapore?

Parvgarcha

Nov 12, 2019
Well if your first x-ray is not clear and you had additional tests performed as well , then there will be another (2nd) x-ray after 3 month from the date of first x-ray, if you passed that you will be cleared and you will pass you medical. Yes you have to wait for that period its protocol of IOM with the instructions of IRCC and you have to follow it. But no need to worry much its just time consuming and delayed process you will pass you medical eventually. Your file keeps moving during all that time so donot worry about it.
I need to ask you, during sputum test and repeat X-ray whole process stop or keep moving ?

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Ya on 20 june 2018... x-ray
I needed to ask you did you get an automatic email response that your medical results have been uploaded after your second medical? I got one after my first medical exam but didn't get that after my second examination(that's after the sputum tests and second xray). Can anyone please guide how their process went through?

gipps

Jun 7, 2019
I got my visa after the classes and I had taken permission from the director of my program for joining late. I took a flight and came to Canada without any problem. You won't get any email during ur medical exam. You will get the email only after your doctor has uploaded the report and the embassy has checked it.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I got my visa after the classes and I had taken permission from the director of my program for joining late. I took a flight and came to Canada without any problem. You won't get any email during ur medical exam. You will get the email only after your doctor has uploaded the report and the embassy has checked it.
I got one email after the first medical, but nothing after the second medical. So that's my question that does one get an email after second medical as well?

Ahmahm

Jul 1, 2021
Hi my husband had his medical today our medical time will expire on 5th august now they asked us for sputum test/ smear test and after 3 month if needed then an x-ray test on Nov how long will all this process take and should we be worried for rejection how long will our medical take now and what should we email ircc that our medical is delayed please someone help us we are so worried now