+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request even though gave the medical

Gunin

Sep 16, 2021
Hey! So basically I applied for study permit from outside Canada. I submitted my application on 14th August. I then went to give my medical on 31st august. On 9th September I got a notification from the IRCC account that they have issued an IMM1017E for me to give medical. I have already given the medical but before I got the IME number. What should I do? Also the IME number on e-medical information sheet is different from the one on IMM1017E. So what should I do? I have already used web form and attached a PDF of e-medical along with IMM1017E. Will the issue be resolved or should I go and give the medical again?

peanut08

Dec 9, 2020
Hey! So basically I applied for study permit from outside Canada. I submitted my application on 14th August. I then went to give my medical on 31st august. On 9th September I got a notification from the IRCC account that they have issued an IMM1017E for me to give medical. I have already given the medical but before I got the IME number. What should I do? Also the IME number on e-medical information sheet is different from the one on IMM1017E. So what should I do? I have already used web form and attached a PDF of e-medical along with IMM1017E. Will the issue be resolved or should I go and give the medical again?
I have the same issue today. Could you please tell me what happened to your application? TIA