+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Problems

John2000

Mar 10, 2008
I have a job offer in Canada as a hairstylist and im here now in dubai holding a visit visa,but i have a full time job and my employer is waiting for my answer to make my employment visa,but my dream is to work and live in canada,this month i have to go to philippines for my interview for canada.
my problem is i had an infection 8 years ago of syphillis(primary stage) although its easily cured that time,and my VDRL test is negative,but the TPHA test is forever positive(already mark in my blood) im afraid i cannot past the medical test,please i need an answer anyone who have the same problem or have any idea about this matter.
i work in kuwait for 4 years(they dont check TPHA test)

John2000

Mar 10, 2008
hi,
thanks for your reply but the thing is Syphilis case are curable,just antibiotics(pennicillin g),it will shown in Venereal Decease Research Laboratory test(VDRL) that im not reactive anymore or not contagious about the decease. up to now (just check my VDRL test last month).
Syphillis(TPHA) test will be FOREVER mark in my blood and it will shown that its reactive because of the abnormal ratio of my titer, that test will show if you are reactive by the decease previous or present cases.
Im too much worried maybe the Canada Health guidelines will not accept a previous syphilis cases.

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wondering, John2000, what was the outcome, did u pass the medical test successfully?