+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical in Kathmandu Nepal CIC feedbacks

davidf

Mar 27, 2013
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Maybe a question that has already been answered but I couldn't find a post relative to this.
I did my medical check in Kathmandu in a clinic where one doctor is on the cic website, Nepal International Clinic, this doctor wasn't available for a long time and I did it with another one they confirmed me is registered with CIC but does not appear on the cic website (this doctor is on the New Zealand and Australian immigration website though). So I did it, they are eMedical and they already transferred my results.

Do we get a feedback / confirmation email from CIC? How can we make sure they got it and are processing it?

Not that I'm not confident in this clinic which is in the same compound and building than the the Canadian consulate in Nepal... I want to be 101% sure.

Thanks,

-david

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
davidf said:
Hello,

Maybe a question that has already been answered but I couldn't find a post relative to this.
I did my medical check in Kathmandu in a clinic where one doctor is on the cic website, Nepal International Clinic, this doctor wasn't available for a long time and I did it with another one they confirmed me is registered with CIC but does not appear on the cic website (this doctor is on the New Zealand and Australian immigration website though). So I did it, they are eMedical and they already transferred my results.

Do we get a feedback / confirmation email from CIC? How can we make sure they got it and are processing it?

Not that I'm not confident in this clinic which is in the same compound and building than the the Canadian consulate in Nepal... I want to be 101% sure.

Thanks,

-david
I don't think there's another confirmation other than your E-CAS status changing to 'Medicals received' after a couple of weeks
after submitting the results.

davidf

Mar 27, 2013
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went online it's still not there but it's only one week.

By the way they say:
- application received on 29 April 2013.
- start processing 18 February 2014.

The 13 months countdown did start in April last year or in February this year then?

-david