+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exams request by IRCC after submission

vanaska

Jun 26, 2023
Dear all,

I submitted my study permit application Thursday 25th May, 2023 to the IRCC (Accra-Ghana). I then went to do my Upfront medical on the 29th May 2023 and received an information sheet from Akai House Clinic.
unfortunately, I got a message from the IRCC requesting for medical exams on the 6th of June 2023 and I reached out to the Clinic. According to the Clinic, my medical results were already submitted to the visa office and I was advised to forward my medical information Sheet to the visa office. I have submitted the medical information Sheet(containing my IME number) to the IRCC portal through the Webform but haven't received any feedback yet. It is more than 2 weeks now and I am confused on what to do next. Kindly assist advice.

Vee1234

May 10, 2023
Please help me out....
Upfront medicals is usually done before application so you should have waited for ircc to send you the medical request.But since you already did it, you have to continue sending it through the webform. I'm sure they'll update it but it might take a while. I also got a medical request and Akai house clinic took 12 working days before submitting my results to ircc and ircc updated my portal the next day.

vanaska

Jun 26, 2023
Upfront medicals is usually done before application so you should have waited for ircc to send you the medical request.But since you already did it, you have to continue sending it through the webform. I'm sure they'll update it but it might take a while. I also got a medical request and Akai house clinic took 12 working days before submitting my results to ircc and ircc updated my portal the next day.
Thanks a million.
I have sent it twice already via the webform but I will continue sending it this week.
Please I hope this wouldn't affect the decision on my application?

Vee1234

May 10, 2023
Thanks a million.
I have sent it twice already via the webform but I will continue sending it this week.
Please I hope this wouldn't affect the decision on my application?
Nope it won't affect decision on your application. Other people did the same and still got their Visa approved