+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Examination

Sara Adli

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hello all,
The IRCC asked me to do Medical examination, I did it before 2 days, after how many days the medical center will upload it on system? And then I should do any thing or just wait?

thanks

EarthAngel77

May 2, 2021
Similar situation. I applied for my PR on July 30,2020. Did upfront medical on September2020. Got a medical request from IRCC on March2021 and submitted my eMedical Info Sheet and receipt for proof to immigration. I checked my IRCC profile and under medical it says “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.” From “We have requested for a medical exam”.

melissahuang

Apr 27, 2018
Hello all,
The IRCC asked me to do Medical examination, I did it before 2 days, after how many days the medical center will upload it on system? And then I should do any thing or just wait?

thanks
if it is e-medical, hospital will upload it directly (you better contact the hospital and confirm again with them).

I had my upfront medical on Wednesday last week in the morning and I received the letter in the afternoon. i submit my student application on the same day but i havent received any letter for biometrics yet. do you have any idea about this? It's been couple days..