+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical examination and the police certificate

Maherkaseb

Nov 26, 2022
Hello, I have a question. I applied since 2019 like refugees with the sponsorship of a group five. From switzerland
i am syrian And I recently did a medical examination after receiving a letter requesting a medical examination, and I also sent a police certificate. Does this mean if I pass the medical examination and the police certificate that my application will be accepted? And how long does it take, knowing that the medical examination was received and appeared in my file on October 14, and the police certificate was sent on the same date as well
This is my schedule

Permanent Residence

1- We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2019.

2- We started processing your application on February 20, 2020.

3- We sent you correspondence on November 27, 2019 about the decision on your application.

4-We sent you medical instructions on October 5, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5-We sent you correspondence on October 7, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6-Medical results have been received.

Thx alot ... for all