+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam

justin Thomas

Feb 6, 2024
I am a PNP-nominated Skilled worker application. I just started my PR application but not yet been submitted. I need to take a medical exam in the UAE. if it is possible to take medical exam before submitting the PR application. Additionally, how can I get the medical form IMM 1017 E .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am a PNP-nominated Skilled worker application. I just started my PR application but not yet been submitted. I need to take a medical exam in the UAE. if it is possible to take medical exam before submitting the PR application. Additionally, how can I get the medical form IMM 1017 E .
You can find a medical clinic approved for Canada immigration in your area and ask them for upfront medicals. You can print the cover page of your application and can go for medical but recently IRCC has issued a statement that it is not mandatory to go for upfront medicals and you can submit blank doc and wait for medical notification.

justin Thomas

Feb 6, 2024
Thank you. What I understood is first, we need to submit a PR application and wait for medical notification from IRCC